Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stuff About Acuff

In the spirit of Halloween, Jillian Acuff is pictured with her twin brother, Zachary.

Daughter of a retired naval officer, Jillian Acuff is no stranger to travel. This is what makes the holidays that much more important to this aspiring celebrity representative.

Acuff, born in Spain, has lived in four states and is planning to move to New York following graduation. Currently, she is a junior at N.C. State studying Public Relations. Acuff plans on using this degree to work as a celebrity representative. Although she never stays in the same place for long, nothing reminds her of the importance of family more than the holidays.
"My favorite holiday is Christmas,” she said. “I am a big holiday person. I like being with my family so much and it is the only holiday I get to go home.”

Acuff
Acuff has an older sister who attends N.C. State and a younger foster brother who is two years old. She also has a twin brother who she considers to be her best friend, despite the fact that he goes to UNC. In fact, almost every other picture on Facebook is of her and her brother. Having a tight-knit family has made traveling throughout her life and living in multiple states an easy task. She knows that no matter where she travels to in the future, she always has her family to rely on.

“I want to move to New York as soon as I graduate,” she said. “It has always been a dream of mine to work there as a celebrity representative.” But when “The Big Apple” becomes too much for this southern girl, she knows that every holiday will bring her right back to where she belongs.

Acuff has a busy schedule as a full-time student and bridal consultant at “Victorian Rose Bridals” in Cameron Village. When she finds spare time, she loves to catch up on the latest celebrity gossip. Her blog, Take A Jill Pill, is a small glimpse at her bright future in the world of celebrities.

No matter where Acuff is, you can find her celebrating everything from Independence Day to Christmas with the utmost joy. “For me, the holidays are all about being with the people I love,” she said. “Whether it’s cuddling up on the couch with my little brother watching ‘Elf’ or picking up last minute stocking stuffers with my mom, just the fact that I’m with my family makes me happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment